For high power linear designs (Class A, AB, G and H) Sankens 2SA2223A bipolar transistor, and the complementary 2SC6145A, offer incredible power handling and are rated at 260V.
Alternatively, the ECW20N20-S and ECW20P20-S Lateral MOSFETs from Exicon provide unparalleled audio performance. Sharing power naturally between the devices makes rugged reliable amplifiers.
The Ingenius input stage will ensure analogue inputs are noise and interference free, whilst the uNET MINI will provide networked audio (AES67 AoIP) inputs.
Power Transistor 230V 15A
- Multi Emitter for High Frequency
- Complementary Type to 2SA1294
- Wide SOA
InGenius® Input Line Receiver
- Transformer like performance at a fraction of the size and cost
- High Common Mode Rejection (90 dB typ.)
- Maintains CMRR with source impedance imbalances ie as found in most real world situations
Power Transistor -260V -15A
- LAPT (High frequency multi emitter transistor)
- High power handling capacity, 160 W
- Improved sound output by reduced on-chip impedance
Plastic Lateral MOSFET
- Specifically designed for audio amplifier applications
- High thermal conductivity
- Excellent frequency characteristics
High Quality Dual Audio Op Amp
- Operating voltage: ±3.5V to ±16V
- Output noise: 4.5nV/√Hz at f=1kHz
- Voltage Gain 110dB typ.
- Slew Rate 5V/µs typ.
Compact DC/DC Converter
- 20W continuous output power (30W peak)
- +/-15V analog supply and 15V gate drive
- Nominal Input voltage range from 30V to 100V (operates from 21V)
- Adjustable output voltage down to 10V
Development Platform for DSP Module with AES70 Remote Control
- Drag and drop GUI Interface to Design DSP
- Auto generate AES70 Source Code for Remote Control
- Archwave uNet Mini Included for 2x2 Networked Audio
- High Quality DAC and ADC for 4x4 Analogue Channels