AUX-PLANT Compact DC/DC ConverterFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
Please select a currency.
Your currency is defined when you set up your account. Please contact us if you would like to pay using a different currency than selected.
|Supply Voltage (minimum)||30V|
|Supply Voltage (maximum)||100V|
|Under Voltage Lockout||No|
Please also refer to the Datasheets & Resources tab.
- 20W continuous output power (30W peak)
- +/-15V analog supply and 15V gate drive
- Nominal Input voltage range from 30V to 100V (operates from 21V)
- Adjustable output voltage down to 10V
- 35μV output noise in the audible bandwidth (10Hz-22kHz)
- Efficiency > 80% @ Pmax
- < 600mW idle consumption
- 1mA standby consumption
- Very flexible design for use in many different applications
AUX-plant is a compact and highly versatile DC/DC converter that can be used to supply many different class D amplifiers with supplies for OPAMPs and gate drivers.
The AUX-plant can also be paired with ICEbricks' super compact class D amplifier module, the Engine-400.