CDMCM-210-EVM DLNA Wireless Module Evaluation BoardFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
This product is now obsolete.
To discuss alternative parts, please contact us.
Please view the Datasheets & Resources tab or contact us for further details.
- Easy evaluation of the CDMCM-210
- Core solution for DLNA/UPnP wireless receiver
- 24bit/192kHz Audio via I2S
- Independent from network components
- Optional iOS and Android Apps - customisable
- Supports Multiroom (Partymode)
- Optional integration to streamed audio service eg Deezer, Vtuner...
Evaluation board for the CDMCM-210 DLNA wireless module.
The mconnect CDMCM-210 receiver module provides the embedded core technology for audiophile quality connected audio products, such as networked speakers, Wireless DAC, smartphone docking audio and networked audio streamers.
The receiver supports both 802.11n Wi-Fi and wired Ethernet technology to stream stereo audio at 24bit 192kHz, with stable connectivity in various usage environments. The network components are excluded from the module to offer flexibility to the hardware designer.