CDMCM-2121 DLNA Complete Audiophile Receiver ModuleFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
End of life
This product is now at end of life.
To arrange a last time buy or discuss alternative parts, please contact us.
Please view the Datasheets & Resources tab or contact us for further details.
- Full solution for DLNA/UPnP wireless receiver
- 24bit/192kHz Audio via I2S
- Includes Airplay (Apple Authentication co-processor required, not included).
- Optional iOS and Android Apps - customisable
- Supports Multiroom (Partymode)
- Easy integration to additional network connectivity
- Optional integration to streamed audio service eg Deezer, Vtuner...
- Compact size
The mconnect CDMCM-2121 is a sophisticated audio receiver module for use in audio hubs, wireless DAC, smartphone docking audio and networked audio streaming. It supports DLNA, UPnP and Airplay for playback of music from server devices on the network, cloud storage, or smartphones and tablets.
The receiver supports both 802.11n Wi-Fi and wired Ethernet technology to stream stereo audio at 24bit 192kHz with stable connectivity in various usage environments. It offers easy integration of additional connectivity to Bluetooth and WiSA, plus music servives like Deezer and VTuner.
Customisable iOS and Android Control apps are available and offer addition features such as syncronised multiroom audio (partymode), gapless play and firmware updates through the internet. All popular audio file formats are supported.
For the core technology without the network components see the CDMCM210 module, it offers the designer the flexibility to add their own connectivity.
Contact Profusion for a demo.