DAC-BOARD Summit DAC reference designFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
This product is active but not available via the site.
To purchase this product or request a sample, please contact us.
- 3 VRMS Line Level output
- Powered by external DC adapter (5 to 25V)
- Generates 1.2V and 3.3V supplies required by Summit Wireless RX Module
- Small form factor: 70 x 45mm
- Amplifier I/O control signals: mute, phase invert, amp power enable, amp fault, amp over-temperature warning
- End-user interface signals: Link, Associate, Fault
The Summit Wireless DAC/Line Level Interface is a compact reference design.
The DAC board adapts a Summit Wireless RX module I2S audio output to any standard power amplifier or powered speaker that accepts line level input. It provides high quality Digital to Analog conversion, 3 VRMS Line Level output, and contains all the necessary power supplies for powering the Summit RX module from a single 5 to 25V supply.