ECF20N25A Plastic Lateral MOSFETFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
Obsolete but in stock
Please select a currency.
Your currency is defined when you set up your account. Please contact us if you would like to pay using a different currency than selected.
|Drain Source Voltage||250V|
Please also refer to the Datasheets & Resources tab.
- Specifically designed for audio amplifier applications
- High thermal conductivity
- Excellent frequency characteristics
- Integral protection diode
- Free from current concentration, resulting in a high resistance to electrical destruction.
- Temperature characteristics which inherently protect against short circuit fault conditions and thermal runaway
EXICON Mosfets have been designed specifically for high power linear use.They offer high voltage capability, high slew rate and low distortion, making them the ideal choice for audio amplifier design.
Freedom from secondary breakdown and thermal runaway make them extremely reliable and remove the need for protection circuitry.These advantages together with wide bandwidth, low drive requirements, and ease of paralleling make it possible for the simple construction of robust amplifiers with excellent sonic characteristics.
Note. The ECF20N25 is supplied colour coded to enable customers to improve matching if required. This is particularly useful in high power amplifiers when many MOSFETS are connected in parallel.
Coding is derived at a test voltage of Vgs=2.0VBlack <1.6 Ids
Brown 1.6 - 2.0Ids
Red 2.0 - 2.4Ids
Orange 2.4 - 2.8Ids
We will attempt to supply specific colour codes on request but this cannot be guaranteed.