ECX10N20 Plastic Lateral MOSFETFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
Alternate parts in this family (Compare):
Please select a currency.
Your currency is defined when you set up your account. Please contact us if you would like to pay using a different currency than selected.
|Drain Source Voltage||200V|
Please also refer to the Datasheets & Resources tab.
- Specifically designed for audio amplifier applications
- High thermal conductivity
- Excellent frequency characteristics
- Integral protection diode
- Free from current concentration, resulting in a high resistance to electrical destruction.
- Temperature characteristics which inherently protect against short circuit fault conditions and thermal runaway.
- Complementary to ECX10P20
EXICON Mosfets have been designed specifically for high power linear use.
They offer high voltage capability, high slew rate and low distortion, making them the ideal choice for audio amplifier design.
Freedom from secondary breakdown and thermal runaway make them extremely reliable and remove the need for protection circuitry.
These advantages together with wide bandwidth, low drive requirements, and ease of paralleling make it possible for the simple construction of robust amplifiers with excellent sonic characteristics.
The ECX10N20 is a suitable replacement, substitute or equivalent for the 2SK1058.
The S version has been tested and graded into colour bands based on the technical spec shown below to ensure close matching. We cannot guarantee a specific colour band upon request but orders will be supplied from the same colour band. If you have a particular requirement, please contact us before ordering.