ENGINE-400 Compact Class D AmplifierFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
Please select a currency.
Your currency is defined when you set up your account. Please contact us if you would like to pay using a different currency than selected.
|Number of Channels||1|
|Supply Voltage (maximum)||±60V|
|Supply Voltage (minimum)||±32V|
|THD plus Noise||0.002%|
|Note 2||@1W rms|
- 400Wrms into 4Ω (current limited)
- 200Wrms into 8Ω (voltage limited)
- 0,003% THD+N @ 1Wrms
- 25μVrms unweighted idle noise
- 124dB dynamic range
- <2mΩ output impedance in the audio band
- <17 degrees phase shift in the audio band
- <2,5W idle losses (1,8W in output stage)
- Conduction cooling, no heat sink is needed
- Clip detect output signals high distortion
- Over temp warning flag
- Click-less disable input
Engine-400 is a super compact class D amplifier module capable of delivering 400Wrms into 4Ω or up to 200Wrms into 8Ω (Voltage limited). It is based on the patent pending Sierra modulation design which allows for constant loop gain in the audio band while still maintaining a first order closed loop response.
ICEbricks modules are designed to allow the customer the freedom to make their own design choices. The Engine-400 is built so that none of its components age sigificantly, leaving its product life time in the hands of both the user and the components used with the module.
The Engine-400 can be paired with ICEbricks' compact and versatile DC/DC convertor, the AUX-plant.