GWF-4M02 Dual Band WiFi ModuleFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
Please select a currency.
Your currency is defined when you set up your account. Please contact us if you would like to pay using a different currency than selected.
Please view the Datasheets & Resources tab or contact us for further details.
- 20MHz/40MHz bandwidth, support 2T2R mode in 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 24, 36, 48, 54Mbps
- 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11Mbps
- 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 24, 36, 48, 54Mbps
- 802.11n: Support PHY rate up to 300Mbps.
- Supports Soft-AP; QoS-WMM, WMM-PS and WiFi Direct
- WPS pin. LED indicates WiFi link & activity
The GWF-4M02 is a WLAN module supporting IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n standards, with a 7-pin or 4-pin connector supporting USB2.0 interface.
The GWF-4M02 is a small form factor and low cost compact WLAN module, designed for wireless connectivity. The module operates in 2.4GHz and 5GHz dual band frequency, and applies a highly integrated MAC/BBPand RF/PA/LNA single chip RT5572 with 300Mbps PHY rate support.
Moisture sensitivity level: 1
RoHS 3 (EU 2015/863)
|Pack sizes & weights (for bulk orders) |
Refers to box sizes for larger shipments. Prices shown are for individual parts unless specified.
For scheduled orders and further information: