ICEXTEND ICExtend functionality moduleFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
End of life
Please select a currency.
Your currency is defined when you set up your account. Please contact us if you would like to pay using a different currency than selected.
|Number of Channels|
|Supply Voltage (maximum)||264V|
|Supply Voltage (minimum)||85V|
|THD plus Noise|
Please also refer to the Datasheets & Resources tab.
- Universal mains frontend for ICEpower modules
- Supports up to three ICEpower amplifiers
- ASP series supported with standby converter and wake-on-signal
- Standby converter: Auxiliary +5V, 1A supply in operational mode, consuming less than 0.5W in standby mode while supporting up to 50mA external payload
- Automatic power down after 13 minutes of audio inactivity
- Wake up from standby: Triggered by audio signal or by either 3-5V or 12V trigger
- Dual LED driver for standby and operational mode indication:
- Individually programmable LED current
ICExtend is a solution designed to extend the functionality and features of the ASX, ASP and ICEtheater series of modules.
The module includes an ErP compliant standby converter, wake-on-signal functionality a regulated +5V auxillary supply as well as power relays that enable true universal mains functionality from the modules in the ASX, ASP and ICEtheater series.