MC34119G-SO8-R Low Power Audio AmplifierFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
Please select a currency.
Your currency is defined when you set up your account. Please contact us if you would like to pay using a different currency than selected.
Please view the Datasheets & Resources tab or contact us for further details.
- Wide operating supply voltage: VCC=2V~16V
- Low quiescent supply current (ICC=2.7mA, typ)
- Power output over 250mW at VCC=6V,
- Load impedance range 8-100Ω
- Low total harmonic distortion (0.5% typ)
- Mute function
- Minimum number of external parts required
The UTC MC34119 is a low power audio amplifier IC intended for telephone applications, such as speakerphones. It provides differential speaker outputs to maximize output swing at low supply voltages and additional cooling capacitors are not required.
Open loop gain is 80dB, while closed loop gain is set with two external resistors. The Mute pin permits powering down and/or muting the input signal.