NEMFXSC-RDC1-SO Reverb, Delay and ChorusFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
Not for new design
Please select a currency.
Your currency is defined when you set up your account. Please contact us if you would like to pay using a different currency than selected.
|Supply Voltage (maximum)||3.6V|
|Number of Effects||16|
|Number of Inputs||2|
|Number of Outputs||2|
Please also refer to the Datasheets & Resources tab.
- Low cost and high performance
- 6 Reverb types (Plate,Room, Ambience, Hall and two Springs)
- Superior sound quality
- Mono input, stereo output
- Option for either Internal CODEC Mode (lowest cost, smallest footprint) or External CODEC Mode (higher performance)
- Available in 28 SOIC package
- Requires only a +3.3V Power Supply
The NemFXSC-RDC is a Reverb, Delay and Chorus digital effects unit that is designed for applications where price is a driving factor.
While in 'Internal CODEC Mode' the chip is ideally suited for entry-level products such as practice amplifiers, but its sophisticated sound quality and 'External CODEC Mode' enables the NemFXSC-RDC to also be used in higher applications.
The NemFXSC-RDC has a differential analogue audio input and a differential analogue audio output for easy mono in and stereo out operation.