NJM8202M Operational AmplifierFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
Alternate parts in this family (Compare):
This product is active but not available via the site.
To purchase this product or request a sample, please contact us.
|Number of Circuits||2|
|Supply Voltage (minimum)||2.5V|
|Supply Voltage (maximum)||14V|
|Input Offset Voltage||6mV|
|Input Offset Current||5nA|
|Input Bias Current||100nA|
|Gain Bandwidth product||10MHz|
- Rail-to-Rail Output: 0.25V~4.75V min. (@V+=5V)
- Enhance the RF immunity from mobile phones
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~+85°C
- Operation Voltage: +2.5V~+14V(±1.25~±7V)
- Slew Rate: 3.5V/µs(typ.)
- GBW: 10MHz(typ.)
- Low Noise: 10nV/√Hz(typ.) @1kHz
The NJM8202 is a Rail-to-Rail output single supply dual operational amplifier with a low noise of 10nV/√Hz (typ. at 1kHz) and high RF noise immunity.
The high RF noise immunity can reduce malfunctions caused by RF noises from mobile phones and others.