NJW1280RB2-TE1 High Capacitance Piezo-sounder DriverFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
Alternate parts in this family (Compare):
Please select a currency.
Your currency is defined when you set up your account. Please contact us if you would like to pay using a different currency than selected.
|Supply Voltage (maximum)||6V|
|Supply Voltage (minimum)||2V|
Please also refer to the Datasheets & Resources tab.
- Operating Voltage +2.0 to +5.5V
- Consumption Current (Active)
- IDD11=3.5mA typ. (VDD=3V , FIN=4kHz)
- Consumption Current (Shutdown)
- ISD1=0.5μA max. (VDD=3V , IN=0V)
- High Capacitance Driving 30nF typ.
- Differential Output 30VPP max. (VDD=5V)
- Charge pump Circuit 3times
- Input Signal Detector & Auto Shutdown Control
- Operating Temperature -40 to +105°C
- Bi-CMOS Technology
The NJW1280 is a switching driver with charge pump for high capacitance piezo-sounder. It can drive outputs up to 30VPP from a 5V supply. Because of it's shutdown function, the NJM1280 is suitable for battery applications.