RA-ES70DSP04 Configurable DSP Module with AES70 Remote ControlFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
This product is in design with engineering samples available.
To request more information please contact us.
|Number of Inputs||6|
|Number of Outputs||8|
|Footprint||55.3 x 77.1mm|
Please also refer to the Datasheets & Resources tab.
- Extensive libraries and tools for rapid product development.
- ARM core processor for control functions
- Dedicated DREAM DSP for audio path
- Up to 6 channels in 8 channels out
- Onboard webserver with responsive user controls
- AES70 device model and user control interface
- 48/96 kHz sample rates
The RA-ES70DSP04 is a professional audio DSP module with built-in open standard (AES70) remote control functionality. The DSP module includes an AES70 device model, so that any compliant controller can subscribe and control its functionality, as well as an AES70 web-based user interface.
The audio processing is separate from the control processor, so there is no performance degradation with control complexity. The dedicated DREAM DSP has a vast library of algorithms to select, including:
- Crossover Filters: Bessel, Butterworth, Linkwitz-Riley
- Parametric Equalisation (up to 31 bands)
- Compressor, Limiter and Noise Gate
- Delay (time alignment)
- Mixing, Gain, Peak Level
- Vocal Reverb, Spring Reverb and other effects
The real benefit of the RA-ES70DSP04 is the design tools, which include a programming template for each algorithm, generating the DSP user interface controls for you.
The RA-ES70DSP04 has 3 x I2S inputs and 4 x I2S outputs for connection to audio converters, SPDIF interfaces or AoIP processors.
The AES70 interface is particularly effective when used in networked audio environments, avoiding the need for numerous separate controllers.