S7N403631M-PC25 4Mbit Synchronous Pipe Burst NT SRAMFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
This product is active but not available via the site.
To purchase this product or request a sample, please contact us.
|Organisation||128K x 36|
Please also refer to the Datasheets & Resources tab.
- Fully registered inputs and outputs for pipelined operation
- VDD = 2.5V(2.3V ~ 2.7V) or 3.3V(3.1V ~ 3.5V) Power Supply
- Byte Writable Function
- Enable clock and suspend operation
- Single Read/Write control pin
- Asynchronous output enable control
he S7N403631M is a 4,718,592-bits Synchronous Static SRAM. The NTSRAM, or Non-Turnaround Static Random Access Memory, utilizes all the bandwidth in any combination of operating cycles. Address, data inputs, and all control signals except output enable and linear burst order are synchronized to input clock.