SAM2195 Single Chip Synthesiser with EffectsFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
This product is now obsolete.
To discuss alternative parts, please contact us.
|Supply Voltage (maximum)|
|Number of Effects|
|Number of Inputs|
|Number of Outputs|
Please also refer to the Datasheets & Resources tab.
- Single chip all-in-one design.
- MIDI control processor, serial and parallel interface
- Synthesis, General MIDI wavetable implementation
- General MIDI compatible effects: reverb + chorus Spatial Effect
- 4-band stereo equalizer
- Stereo DAC. DR: 86dB min, THD+N: -80dB max
- 64-voice polyphony (without effects)
- 38-voice polyphony + effects
- On-chip CleanWave. wavetable data, firmware, RAM delay lines
- Audio stereo line output.
- QFN44 (7mm x 7mm) package: small footprint, small pin count
- 75mW typ. operating power
- Single 3.3V or single 1.8V power supply
No longer in Production. See SAM2695
^Last orders by the end of July 2014. Last delivery December 2014