SAM2695 Single Chip Synthesiser with EffectsFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
This product is active but not available via the site.
To purchase this product or request a sample, please contact us.
|Supply Voltage (maximum)||3.6V|
|Number of Effects|
|Applications||Battery powered keyboards, phones, music on hold, karaoke|
|Number of Inputs||1|
|Number of Outputs||2|
Please also refer to the Datasheets & Resources tab.
- Onboard CODEC - Single chip solution
- MIDI control processor, serial and parallel interface
- General MIDI compatible effects - reverb & chorus
- 4-band stereo equalizer
- Stereo DAC. DR: 86dB min, THD+N: -80dB max
- Mike input. DR: 86dB typ, THD+N: -75dB typ
- 64-voice polyphony without effects
- 38-voice polyphony with effects
- On-chip CleanWave. wavetable data, firmware, RAM delay lines
- 75mW typ. operating power
The SAM2695 is a complete, single-chip, low-cost MIDI sound system. It accepts standard MIDI signals via its serial or parallel input and provides full stereo audio output.
The synthesis is provided by a full CleanWave GM sound set together with a range of compatible onboard effects.
Its low power consumption makes it ideal for all battery-powered applications, such as portable Karaoke machines and battery operated keyboards.
An evaluation board, SAM2695-EK, is available for this product.