SAM3303B Synthesiser/Professional Effects DSPFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
Obsolete but in stock
This product is obsolete but still in stock.
To arrange a last time buy or discuss alternative parts, please contact us.
|Supply Voltage (maximum)|
|Number of Effects|
|Number of Inputs|
|Number of Outputs|
Please also refer to the Datasheets & Resources tab.
- Not recommended for new designs
- 3 DSPs and Audio Router on chip (24 bits)
- 32kHz to 96kHz sampling rate
- Microcontroller on chip (16 bits)
- Variety of I/O, including SmartMedia. and DataFlash
- Embedded RAM for single chip operation (530 kbits)
- Warm start power-down
- 1uA typ. deep power down, 0.5mW / Mips typ. operating
- LQFP100, external Flash/ROM capability
The SAM3303B is a synthesiser / effects chip that uses DSP array technology.
The SAM3303B includes three 24-bit DSPs, a 24-bit Audio Router and a general-purpose 16-bit on-chip CISC microcontroller.
Its high performance and flexibility allow implementation of professional-quality audio applications, such as MP3 decoding, Wavetable synthesis, effect processing and mixing.
A variety of I/Os, including external Wave ROM, SmartMedia® and DataFlash® are provided.
Sampling rates up to 96 kHz at 24 bits are supported.