SAM3308B Multi-purpose Audio DSPFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
Obsolete but in stock
This product is obsolete but still in stock.
To arrange a last time buy or discuss alternative parts, please contact us.
|Supply Voltage (maximum)|
|Number of Effects|
|Number of Inputs|
|Number of Outputs|
Please also refer to the Datasheets & Resources tab.
- Not recommended for new designs
- 8 DSPs and Audio Router on chip (24 bit)
- 32kHz to 96kHz sampling rate
- Microcontroller on chip (16 bit)
- Variety of I/O, including SmartMedia. and DataFlash
- Embedded RAM for single chip operation (768 Kbit)
- Warm start power-down
- 1uA typ. deep power down, 0.5mW / Mips typ. operating
- LQFP100, external Flash/ROM capability
The SAM3308B is a multi purpose chip that uses DSP array technology.
The SAM3308B includes eight 24-bit DSPs, a 24-bit Audio Router and a general-purpose 16-bit on-chip CISC microcontroller.
Its high performance and flexibility with 8-input/8-output channels enables implementation of audio applications in professional-quality sound production such as MP3 decoding with time stretch and pitch control, concurrent Wavetable synthesis, effect processing and digital mixing.
A variety of I/Os, including external Wave ROM, SmartMedia® and DataFlash® are provided.
Sampling rates up to 96 kHz at 24 bits are supported.