SAM3703 High-performance Low-cost Effect DSPFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
Obsolete but in stock
This product is obsolete but still in stock.
To arrange a last time buy or discuss alternative parts, please contact us.
|Supply Voltage (maximum)|
|Number of Effects|
|Number of Inputs|
|Number of Outputs|
Please also refer to the Datasheets & Resources tab.
- Not recommended for new designs
- 3 DSPs and 24-bit Audio Router on chip
- 32kHz to 96kHz sampling rate
- Enhanced P16 processor with C compiler
- 48 bit double precision DSP instructions
- Built-in 16k x 16 flash memory
- Built-in 8k x 24 RAM
- Secure Code - Copy protected
- Direct connection of LEDs, switches
- Direct connection of LCD display
- 8 channels audio in + out
- DDR-SDRAM / SDRAM support in burst mode
- MIDI In/Out
The SAM3703 is a synthesis/processing IC that uses DSP array technology.
It is designed for superior quality sound processing.
The 16-bit processor has new instructions and a C compiler for quicker reliable firmware development.
Applications written for the SAM3703 can be burned into the built-in Flash memory. This memory has specific features to avoid external read of the coded data, thus ensuring very effective copy protection.