SAM3816 Pro-Audio Multiple Purpose ProcessorFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
This product is now obsolete.
To discuss alternative parts, please contact us.
|Supply Voltage (maximum)|
|Number of Effects|
|Number of Inputs|
|Number of Outputs|
Please also refer to the Datasheets & Resources tab.
- Processing of multiple audio tasks (Synthesis, Effects Processing, Audio Mixing and Routing etc.)
- 16 24bit DSPs with double precision instructions and enhanced Audio routing (8 Audio IN/OUT per DSP)
- Optimized instruction set for C compiler
- 16 Audio channels in, 16 Audio channels out, all Audio IN can be used in clock slave mode
- External memory up to 2 x 256 MegaBytes
- External memory interface for (Flash)ROM, SRAM, SDRAM and DDR SDRAM
- 4 programmable memory chip selects
- Possibility of high traffic/fast access via external memory interface, e.g. for connection of external High-Speed USB device (for upcoming AudioClass2.0 Audio I/F)
- USB 2.0 (full-speed) interface for Audio Class 1.0 compliant Audio/MIDI I/F, sound bank data transfer etc.
- Built in RAM 32k x 24
- Built in Flash 16k x 16 for resident firmware and code protection
- 8 or 16-bit parallel Host Port with DMA possibility
- MIDI IN/OUT
No longer in Production. See SAM5916.
Last orders by the end of July 2014. Last delivery December 2014