SAM5504B Low-cost Effects Processor and Keyboard SynthesizerFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
This product is active but not available via the site.
To purchase this product or request a sample, please contact us.
|Supply Voltage (maximum)||3.6V|
|Number of Effects|
|Applications||Digital effects, Speaker crossover, USB audio interface|
|Number of Inputs||14|
|Number of Outputs||14|
Please also refer to the Datasheets & Resources tab.
- Up to 81 voice Polyphony (with effects)
- Dream DSP Array of 4 new 24bit/56bit DSP cores (P24XT) supporting 56bit MAC operations (200M MAC/sec)
- New speed optimized 16bit CPU (P16XT) running at 200MHz
- Built-in 1kbit eFuse for configuration and security (program code and sound bank protection)
- Built-in configurable fast Data/Effect RAM up to 32Kx24 (or 48Kx16), + 8Kx24 DSP RAM
- Built-in configurable fast Program Code/Cache RAM, on-the-fly code decryption
- Multi-channel DMA for fast data transfers to external memories
- USB 2.0 High Speed port
- Up to 14 Audio channels IN, 14 Audio channels OUT (digital)
The SAM5504 is the lowest costed member of Dream's SAM5000 family, and features four 24-bit DSPs in a 128-pin LQFP package.
The SAM5504 offers a large variety of parallel or low pin count memory interfaces, and like all SAM5000 Integrated Circuits it is built around Dream's optimized 16-bit CPU and a configurable array of hardware accelerated 24-bit DSP cores. With a sophisticated sample buffering system, multi-channel audio DMA and support for a large variety of memory types, the SAM5000 ICs deliver high performance sound synthesis, audio processing and effects generation.
The SAM5504's memory can be configured to provide the interfaces required for a wide range of audio applications, including: digital keyboards and pianos, effect devices, speaker processing and USB audio interfaces.