SAM5704PIA-DK Keyboard Evaluation Board - SAM5704BFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
This product is active but not available via the site.
To purchase this product or request a sample, please contact us.
Please view the Datasheets & Resources tab or contact us for further details.
- 1 Audio CODEC: AKM AK4556 (24bit ADC: S/N=103dB, S/N+D=91dB, DAC: S/N=106dB, S/N+D=90dB)
- 256Mbit Quad SPI Flash Memory: SPANSION S25FL256SAGMFI001
- Additional 256Mbit Quad SPI Flash Memory (optional): SPANSION S25FL256SAGMFI001 for Octal SPI mode
- DataFlash memory ATMEL AT45DB041E, for Boot, MIDI song recording/playback and data storage
- SD-Card socket
- USB High Speed - Device mode
A development board for keyboards and digital pianos. Includes the 5704PIADK board and an additional front panel board and comes loaded with 5704PIA firmware and the Piano16 demo sound bank
All DREAM boards include free access to DREAM DSP Designer and the full SamVS development environment.