STD03P Power Darlington -160V -15AFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
Please select a currency.
Your currency is defined when you set up your account. Please contact us if you would like to pay using a different currency than selected.
|Breakdown Voltage Vce||160V|
|Maximum Collector Current||15A|
|Transistor Gain hFE||8,000|
- In-built Temperature Sensor
- Complementary Type to STD03N
- Built-in temperature compensation diodes
- High power (160 W) handling in a small package (TO-3P), for minimized heat sink requirements
- Built-in drivers and temperature compensation diodes, reducing external component count and simplifying circuit design
- Emitter terminals placed symmetrically on NPN and on PNP models, allowing adjacent placement on PCB to minimize trace length and output skew when used in pairs.
The STD03P is an enhanced Darlington transistor with built-in temperature compensation diodes.
Manufactured using the unique Sanken thin-wafer production technology, these devices achieve higher power levels through decreased thermal resistance, and can withstand higher voltages than similar devices on the market.
The temperature compensation diodes are integrated on the same chip as the power transistor. By this design, the STD03P eliminates delays that would otherwise be induced between thermal sensing at the heat source, and the operation of the compensation circuitry. Thus, these transistors are ideal for applications where enhanced thermal stability is required.
This device is provided in a 5-pin TO-3P plastic package with pin 4 removed.