SWM908SD-TX-MODULE Transmitter with integrated antennasFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
This product is active but not available via the site.
To purchase this product or request a sample, please contact us.
Please view the Datasheets & Resources tab or contact us for further details.
- 24 RF channels, 5-5.8 GHz operation
- Integrated antenna
- 7.1, 24 bit, 48/96 Ksps, uncompressed audio
- Pre-certified module including DFS for multiple countries
- 2.6ms audio latency source to speaker
- Supports WiSA Interoperability
- Support for Soundbar, TV, and AVR applications
The Summit Transmit Module with integrated antennas is designed for applications such as soundbars, televisions and audio hubs, with non-metal enclosures, where external whip antennas are not desired due to cost, size or style limitations.
The module is based on the 2nd generation Summit Wireless SWM908 TX ASIC,which features integrated Analogue Front End and Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) circuitry, resulting in a smaller, reduced- cost solution.