TC2001 Stereo 200W Class-T Digital AmplifierFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
Obsolete but in stock
Please select a currency.
Your currency is defined when you set up your account. Please contact us if you would like to pay using a different currency than selected.
|Number of Channels||2|
|Supply Voltage (maximum)||5.5V|
|Supply Voltage (minimum)||5.5V|
|THD plus Noise||5.5%|
- Class-T architecture
- Pin compatible with Tripath TK2350 Chipset
- Proprietary Digital Power Processing technology
- 'Audiophile' Sound Quality - 0.012% THD+N / 0.02% IHF-IM
- High Efficiency
- Supports wide range of output power levels
- Output over-current protection
- Over- and under-voltage protection
- Over-temperature protection
The TK2150 (TC2001/TP2150 chipset) is a two-channel, 200W (6Ω) per channel Amplifier Driver that uses Tripath's proprietary Digital Power Processing (DPP™) technology.
Class-T amplifiers offer both the audio fidelity of Class-AB and the power efficiency of Class-D amplifiers.