TCD6000 Six Channel Digital ControllerFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
Obsolete but in stock
Please select a currency.
Your currency is defined when you set up your account. Please contact us if you would like to pay using a different currency than selected.
|Number of Channels||6|
|Supply Voltage (maximum)||6V|
|Supply Voltage (minimum)||6V|
|THD plus Noise||6%|
Please also refer to the Datasheets & Resources tab.
- Inputs support I2S and other PCM audio formats
- Up to 24-bit resolution (16, 18, 20, and 24 bit)
- 104dB dynamic range
- THD+N less than 0.03%
- Input sampling rates up to 192kHz
- I2C compatible interface
- Stereo headphone amplifier
- Predictive Gain Control
- Click free Digital volume control
- Optional mute mode leaves headphone amplifiers operating
- Automatic DC offset cancellation
- 130uV noise floor (PGC = 1/8, low post gain)
- Digital de-emphasis filtering for 32, 44.1 and 48kHz sampling rates
The TCD6000 is a high performance 6 channel digital audio amplifier processor.
It receives 6 digital audio channels (3 pairs) and outputs 6 commplementary single-bit digital data streams suitable for driving Tripath or other switching output stages.
The TCD accepts data at audio sampling rates from 32kHz to 192kHz and incorporates digital interpolation and sigma-delta conversion to produce streamed digital output signals.
When combined with switching output stages, the TCD6000 allows implementation of a complete digital audio system incorporating Class T Digital Audio Amplification.
Available until stocks are exhausted