TDA2003L-TB5-T Single Channel AF Power Amp PentawattFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
Please select a currency.
Your currency is defined when you set up your account. Please contact us if you would like to pay using a different currency than selected.
|Number of Circuits||1|
|Note 1||into 2Ω|
|Supply Voltage (maximum)||18V|
|Supply Voltage (minimum)||8V|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||0.15%|
|Note 2||at 7.5W into 2Ω|
- Very Low External Component Required
- High Current Output (up to 3A)
- Low Harmonic and Crossover Distortion
- Short Circuit Protection Between all Pins
- Built-in Over Temperature Protection
The UTC TDA2003 is a monolithic audio power amplifier integrated circuit.
The TDA2003 amplifier provides a high output current capability (up to 3A), low harmonic and crossover distortion, and is suited to car radio audio design.