TDA8541G-S08-R 1W BTL Audio AmplifierFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
This product is active but not available via the site.
To purchase this product or request a sample, please contact us.
|Number of Circuits||1|
|Supply Voltage (maximum)||18V|
|Supply Voltage (minimum)||2.3V|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||0.5%|
Please also refer to the Datasheets & Resources tab.
- Low saturation voltage of output stage
- External resistors could fix Gain
- Low standby current
- No switch-on/switch-off plops
- High SVRR
- Protected against outputs short-circuit to ground, VCC and across the load
- Thermal shut-down protection
The UTC TDA8541(T) is a 1W BTL audio amplifier which has a complementary PNP-NPN output stage and standby/mute logic. It uses UTC's advanced technology to provide customers with low saturation voltage at the output stage, low standby current and high SVRR.