TEA1098AG-R40-R Speech and Handsfree Telephony ICFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
Alternate parts in this family (Compare):
Please select a currency.
Your currency is defined when you set up your account. Please contact us if you would like to pay using a different currency than selected.
Please view the Datasheets & Resources tab or contact us for further details.
- Operating voltage down to 1.6V
- Built-in adjustable DC voltage regulator
- Transmitting amplifier Usable with dynamic, magnetic , piezo-electric
- or electric microphones
- Receiving amplifier for dynamic, magnetic or piezo-electric earpieces
- with AGC for line loss compensation.
- DTMF input for confidence tone
- MUTE input for pulse or DTMF dialling
The TEA1098A from UTC includes a line interface, handset microphone and earpiece amplifiers, handsfree microphone and loudspeaker amplifiers along with a duplex controller with signal and noise monitors on both channels for telephony applications. It is also equipped with digital volume control for both earphone and loudspeaker amplifiers.