TEA1110AG-S14-R Telephone Transmission CircuitFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
This product is active but not available via the site.
To purchase this product or request a sample, please contact us.
Please view the Datasheets & Resources tab or contact us for further details.
- Low DC line voltage; operates down to 1.6V
- Voltage regulator with adjustable DC voltage
- Provides a supply for external circuits
- Symmetrical high impedance inputs (64kΩ)
- Asymmetrical high impedance input (32kΩ)
- DTMF input with confidence tone
- MUTE input for pulse or DTMF dialling
The UTC TEA1110A is a versatile telephone transmission circuit providing full speech and line interface functions in electronic telephone sets. This device works at a line voltage which can be as low as 1.6V DC (with reduced performance) to enable parallel connection of telephone sets. It also realizes electronic switching between speeches and dialling.
The TEA1110A is ideal for applications, such as line powered telephone sets, cordless telephones, fax machines and answering machines.