THAT1580-5171-DEMO Mic Pre Demonstration BoardFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
Please select a currency.
Your currency is defined when you set up your account. Please contact us if you would like to pay using a different currency than selected.
- Combo XLR/TRS balanced input with switchable 48V phantom power
- Balanced audio output on XLR and TRS connectors
- Supports pro audio signal levels: +21dBu input / output
- Gain (measured input to output) adjustable in 1dB steps: 0dB, and 8-63dB
- USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 compatible control port
- Graphical user interface software for controlling 5171 parameters
- Prototyping area
The THAT Digitally-Controlled Mic Preamp Demo Board allows developers to evaluate the performance of the THAT1570 / THAT5171 chipset.
The demo board provides a balanced audio input on a Neutrik "combo" connector with 48V phantom power, and a balanced audio output on XLR and ¼ TRS connectors.
The supplied graphical user interface (GUI) controls all functions in the 5171 chip via a USB interface.
A prototyping area is available for adding or modifying circuitry.