THAT1583-5173-DEMO Mic Pre Demonstration BoardFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
Please select a currency.
Your currency is defined when you set up your account. Please contact us if you would like to pay using a different currency than selected.
Please view the Datasheets & Resources tab or contact us for further details.
- Combo XLR/TRS balanced input with switchable 48V phantom power
- Balanced audio output on XLR and TRS connectors
- Supports pro audio signal levels: +26 dBu (input and output, ±15V supplies)
- Gain (measured input to output) adjustable in 3dB steps: 0-63dB
- USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 compatible control port
- Graphical user interface software for controlling 5173 parameters
- Generous prototyping area
The THAT 5173-DEMO Digitally-Controlled Mic Preamp Demo Board allows developers to evaluate the THAT5173 digital gain controller IC with any member of the growing family of THAT differential output microphone preamplifiers. A fully-featured microphone preamplifier is demonstrated with phantom power switching and fault protection, mic/line switching, RFI filtering, and output conditioning. The board is controlled by a user-friendly PC graphical user interface over USB.
A prototyping area is available for adding or modifying circuitry.