THAT158X-5263-DEMO Mic Pre Demonstration BoardFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
Please select a currency.
Your currency is defined when you set up your account. Please contact us if you would like to pay using a different currency than selected.
Please view the Datasheets & Resources tab or contact us for further details.
- Demonstrates a complete 2 channel digitally-controlled microphone preamplifier system based on THAT5263 IC
- Controls gain of two microphone preamplifiers
- Balanced main audio input/output on XLR connectors
- Balanced TRS line input with -20dB pad
- Switchable phantom power (with external +48V)
- Supports pro audio signal levels: +26 dBu (input and output, ±15V supplies)
- Gain adjustable in 3 dB steps from 0 dB to 51 dB
- Easy to use PC Graphical User Interface software
- Generous prototyping area
The THAT 5263-DEMO Digitally-Controlled Mic Preamp Demo Board allows developers to evaluate the THAT5263 digital gain controller IC with THAT differential output microphone preamplifiers. A fully-featured microphone preamplifier is demonstrated with phantom power switching and fault protection, mic/line inputs, RFI filtering, and output conditioning. The board is controlled by a user-friendly PC graphical user interface over USB.
A generous prototyping area is also available for adding to or modifying the existing circuitry.