THAT626X-DEMO Digitally Controlled Mic-pre Eval BoardFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
Please select a currency.
Your currency is defined when you set up your account. Please contact us if you would like to pay using a different currency than selected.
Please view the Datasheets & Resources tab or contact us for further details.
- Balanced microphone-level audio inputs on XLR connectors
- Balanced line inputs with -10 dB pad on TRS connectors
- Balanced ADC drive outputs on 3-pin headers
- General-purpose balanced outputs on XLR connectors
- Output filter can be configured to match most popular ADCs
- Easy to use PC Graphical User Interface software provides independent control of Gain, Enable, Mute, ZCD Modes, and GPO states. Channels may be linked for "stereo" gain control.
- Runs from bipolar (±5 V) or unipolar (+10 V) power supplies
- On-board 3.3 V regulator for the digital logic supply
- On-board 5 V regulator for the ADC driver supply in unipolar operation
- Switchable phantom power (externally supplied +48V)
- VCM input for external ADC biasing
A complete 2-channel low noise programmable-gain preamplifier-ADC driver, the THAT626X Demonstration Board allows developers to evaluate the performance of the THAT6261, THAT6263 and THAT6266 ICs.
The board features interchangeable modules for quick and easy performance evaluation and comparison, and all three 626x gain step options.