TK2150 Stereo 200W Digital Amplifier ChipsetFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
Obsolete but in stock
Please select a currency.
Your currency is defined when you set up your account. Please contact us if you would like to pay using a different currency than selected.
|Number of Channels||2|
|Supply Voltage (maximum)||60V|
|Supply Voltage (minimum)||60V|
|THD plus Noise||60%|
Please also refer to the Datasheets & Resources tab.
- Two piece chipset
- Audiophile quality sound 0.02% THD+N @50W/8R
- Power efficiency 90% @170W 8R
- Dynamic range >100dB
- Uses N-channel mosfets
- Mute input
- Over-temperature protection
- Pin compatible with Tripath TK2350
- Supports wide range of output power levels
- Up to 200W/channel (6ohms), single-ended outputs
- Up to 400W (8ohms), bridged outputs
The TK2150 (TC2001/TP2150 chipset) is a two-channel, 200W (into 6 ohms) per channel Amplifier Driver that uses Tripath's proprietary Digital Power Processing (DPPTM) technology. Class-T amplifiers offer both the audio fidelity of Class-AB and the power efficiency of Class-D amplifiers.
Evaluation Boards are available for this product