TX-DEV SWM908SD Tx Development KitFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
This product is active but not available via the site.
To purchase this product or request a sample, please contact us.
Please view the Datasheets & Resources tab or contact us for further details.
- Summit Wireless SWM908 (SD) Tx Module with integrated antenna
- Raspberry Pi Model B credit-card-sized computer
- Provides power and reset functionality to the Summit Tx Module
- I2S input header allows direct I2S input of four signal pairs (eight channels)
- I2C header allows for control of the Tx Module using the Summit Wireless I2C API
- Eight analog inputs with 24-bit 48 kHz DAC (with optional analog input board)
The Summit SWM908SD Tx Development Kit is designed to speed the development of audio systems that include a Summit Wireless SWM908SD Tx Module for the development of speakers based on any Summit SWS997 Series Rx Modules.