USB-TX WiSA USB TransmitterFeatures | Pricing | Description | Datasheet
Please select a currency.
Your currency is defined when you set up your account. Please contact us if you would like to pay using a different currency than selected.
Please view the Datasheets & Resources tab or contact us for further details.
- Audio Device Class 2.0
- 2.4 Watts (max), 2.0 Watts (typical)
- USB interface from source
- Up to 8 channels; 24-bit audio at 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz
- 128 audio samples + (Fixed 5.1ms @ 48kHz sample rate, 2.6ms @ 96kHz sample rate)
- Inter-channel Delay Error: ±1 μs (Speaker-to-speaker timing skew)
- Designed for use in 9x9m rooms
This device is only available for sale within the EU. For customers outside the EU, please contact us via the enquiry form.
Summit's WiSA Transmitter with USB interface delivers uncompressed 24-bit, 96kHz audio for any in-room application.
This compact and cost-effective dongle is compatible with WiSA Ready televisions (including WiSA Ready LG TVs) and other compatible Android/iOS/Windows 10 devices. Simply plug the USB transmitter into a WiSA Ready device and press the LED button to discover your WiSA Certified Speakers.
WiSA (Wireless Speaker and Audio Association) industry standard guarantees lossless, near perfect digital wireless audio with ultra low latency. Enjoy easy to configure stereo speaker pairing, even between different brands, and multichannel (5.1, 7.1) speaker systems.
Includes USB extension.
For wholesale pricing please contact us directly.